Voice communication and presentation skills
- I will assess your individual voice, focusing on strengths and weaknesses.
- I use tried-and-true exercises to both relax and strengthen your vocal apparatus, to give you muscularity, range and control of your voice.
- You will learn how to structure your vocal presentations using control of the breath.
- You will learn to be aware of pace and variety in delivery, including the use of the pause.
- You will learn how to capture and hold the attention of your audience.
- You will learn about vocal projection and clarity, while protecting your voice.
Accent work for actors
- I can work with you to develop your awareness of the rhythms, sounds and mouth placement of other accents and dialects, particularly for auditions, film and theatre performances.
- I can help you to build up a repertoire of different accents for scene work.
- I particularly specialise in British accents, but am able to teach other accents as well.
- I can work in person or online (via Skype).